[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Engineer with experience in waste water treatment facility operations and/or design.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and preparation of bid documents for the construction of water and wastewater infrastructure improvements.
- Preparation of engineering studies, compliance reports and permit applications for water/wastewater projects.
- Review of plans to determine compliance with applicable water and/or wastewater design standards.
- Interaction with staff, subconsultants and clients regarding ongoing projects.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and accepted standards pertaining to water/wastewater engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.