[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 60 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations is comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Facilities Operations Manager. This position is responsible for managing facilities operations in multiple locations. Including, but not limited to personnel/vendor management, scheduling and assigning work tasks, inspecting work areas, and conducting work to ensure the safety of occupants, continuity of business operations, and the cleanliness of all work areas. The position will support locations throughout the FL region.
The company desires an individual with a high degree of focus on leadership, customer service, exceptional technical skill and an aptitude for facilities maintenance including electrical, mechanical, general building trouble-shooting, diagnosing, and repairs; along with executing preventive maintenance (PM) activities and including oversight of subcontracted services as required. The preferred candidate will have demonstrated knowledge in leading an efficient team, scheduling building inspections, maintenance and repairs as well as ability to quickly learn client sites, buildings, systems, norms of operation, occupancy and conditions of use in order to anticipate and respond to customer needs and requirements responsibly and professionally. Candidate should speak and understand English well, be customer service oriented, a self starter, reliable, flexible, conduct themselves in a professional manner, be able to make informed decisions, and have a willingness to learn.
Experience and Skills required:
- Requires minimum 3 years of related experience with a technical background (construction management or maintenance management)
- Creative and innovative team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proven ability to have a planned and systematic approach to time management, project management, and problem solving
- Strong communication skills, oral and written skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate a message in a clear and precise way
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage conflict resolution in a professional manner
- Strong HR skills and with genuine interest in the development and success of team members
- Fanatical customer service and client focus
- Total commitment to the company and passion for career
- Strong understanding of field operations and applicable standards and specifications
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with client and internal teams
Full time; Day shift, Monday through Friday. Must be able to work nights and weekends as required. Must be able to travel, as required
$18 - $24/hr depending on experience
Total Compensation Package to include: FREE PPE! Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, eligible for referral bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health, Vision, & Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Critical Illness coverage, Pet Insurance Discount, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V