[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
My client, one of the largest Energy companies in the USA, is looking to hire 6 Commissioning Managers on a long term contract basis.
As a Commissioning Manager – you will work on behalf of the project owner and have responsibility for oversight of all electrical work and start up.
The project locations are in the California / Arizona areas and will offer full per diem.
Role / Responsibilities
- Management of all electrical commissioning activities – also including engineering and schedule interface
- Ensure project milestones are hit by working in collaboration with sub-vendors and inter company departments
- Report daily/weekly/monthly progress plans including quality control and safety
- Investigate and manage any and all technical issues that arise
- Review project completion packages for completeness and accuracy VS as built
Ideally, you will have experience in working with Battery Storage / Solar projects.
Please send your resume for an initial chat.
(please note: I can only accept resumes from individuals based in the USA with the legal right work already in place)