[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
MMR Constructors, Inc. is accepting resumes for Industrial Instrument Fitters for a project in Mitchell, Indiana.
Position will require working at heights and using equipment such as a manlift and scaffolding.
At MMR, our most valuable assets are not our buildings or equipment, it is our family of employees with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Our investment in training programs and resources allows our employees to reach both their personal and professional goals. This is evident with MMR receiving numerous awards including “Best Place to Work” and consistently being recognized as one of the top Engineering News Record’s “Annual Specialty Contractors.” All of which can be further explained on our website (https://mmrgrp.com/resources) by watching the provided videos.
MMR has served as the industry leader in instrumentation and electrical construction, maintenance, and technical services for over 30 years. Our diverse list of clients allows us the unique ability to work across industry lines in the oil and gas upstream and midstream as well as chemical and petrochemical downstream, industrial manufacturing, power generation, renewable energy, mission critical, heavy commercial, and energy storage sectors. MMR holds the proud distinction of being the largest privately owned “Open Shop” contractor in the United States with over 30 branch offices including global locations in Canada, Qatar, and South America. For more information, please visit our website: www.mmrgrp.com.
Job Duration: 8 months
Job Schedule: 6/10's
Per diem: $100.00/day
Duties and responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable tubing, consistent with specifications and local codes
• Prepares sketches showing location of tubing and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints
• Measures, cuts, bends, assembles, and installs pneumatic tubing in tubing tray
• Measures, cuts, bends, assembles or installs tubing in tubing tray. Connects tubing to junction boxes, instruments and equipment. Measures, cuts, threads and assembles air supply piping
• Installs control and distribution apparatus such as transmitters, switches and valves
• Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to detect hazards, leaks and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement
• Repairs faulty equipment or systems
• Tools used include rulers, hand tools, pipe cutters, pipe threaders, tubing benders, ladders, etc.
• Maintains tools and equipment and keeps supplies and parts
• Assists with lifting, positioning and fastening objects such as; tubing, tubing trays and devices
• Clerical/administrative duties related to task or project documentation
• Attend safety training as directed
• Must comply with all safety and company rules and regulations
• Employee must be able to travel to and from the jobsite via personal vehicle or other public form of transportation
MMR offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), 401(k) matching and numerous other voluntary benefits.
MMR Group, Inc. and its affiliated companies ("MMR") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected class.