[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Operations Support Associate
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 60 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking part-time entry level Operations Support Assistant to support various project operations through recording and verification of work activity. Candidate must be a strong multi-tasker with detail oriented and problem solving skills. Must possess excellent customer service, and computer skills (Word, Excel, general), with good written and communication skills and a preference for administrator support.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent general computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, General
- Excellent organization and independent work skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to perform basic math skills including calculations using fractions, percents, and/or ratios
- Preference for bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking candidate
- Answer and triage customer and public call requests
- Dispatch technician within contractual timelines
- Record activity in maintenance management system
- Administrate and maintain in-house maintenance management system
- Create/review/schedule/edit work orders
- Data integrity checks
- Prepare customer reports
Schedule: Part Time, Sunday - Thursday: 2PM-7PM
Salary: $18-$22/hr depending on experience
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, referral program and training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for this part time position includes: 401(k) Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Pet Insurance Discount, Employee Assistance Plans, Travel Assistance Program, and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.