[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Data Entry Specialist
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 60 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time entry-level Data Entry Specialist to support project operations through recording of work activity in maintenance management systems. Candidate must be detail-oriented, problem-solver, possess excellent customer contact and computer skills (Word, Excel, general).
Education and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent general computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, General
- Excellent organization and independent work skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to perform basic math skills including calculations using fractions, percents, and/or ratios
- Preference for bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking candidate
- Convert in-house maintenance management system data for entry into client maintenance management system
- Data enter maintenance activity into client maintenance management system
- Back-up for Operations Support Associates to answer customer and public call requests
Schedule: Full time
Salary: $16-$18/hr depending on experience.
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability-based bonus, recognition incentives, and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full-time employees to include: Health, Vision, & Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, 8 paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Critical Illness coverage, Pet Insurance Discount, Employee Assistance Program and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V