[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Operations Support Associate
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 60 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time entry level Operations Support Assistant to support various project operations through recording and verification of work activity. Candidate must be a strong multi-tasker with detail oriented and problem solving skills. Must possess excellent customer service, and computer skills (Word, Excel, general), with good written and communication skills and a preference for administrator support.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent general computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, General
- Excellent organization and independent work skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to perform basic math skills including calculations using fractions, percents, and/or ratios
- Answer and triage customer and public call requests
- Dispatch technician within contractual timelines
- Record activity in maintenance management system
- Administrate and maintain in-house maintenance management system
- Create/review/schedule/edit work orders
- Data integrity checks
- Prepare customer reports
Schedule: Full time and Part Time available
- Full Time: M-F, standard business hours
- Part Time: Sun- Thurs, 2pm-7pm
Salary: $18-$22/hr depending on experience
Total Compensation Package to include: FREE PPE! Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, eligible for referral bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health, Vision, & Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pet Insurance Discount, Health Savings Accounts, Critical Illness coverage, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.