[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 60 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time bilingual (English/Spanish) Training Coordinator to identify and execute regional training operations. This position will be based at our Jacksonville, FL project office. The Training Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and administrative processes of our company's training program throughout the US. Our Training Program Mission Statement is:
- To improve the knowledge, skills and abilities of our associates while being,
- Recognized as a substantial part of our compensation and benefits package and showing,
- Measurable continuous improvement in company performance and employee engagement.
- Perform training coordinator duties to achieve corporate learning and development goals.
- Work with trainers and training specialist within the division and externally.
- Maintain tracker for all training travel, transportation, and lodging.
- Communication with Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Human Resources, Employees, and Ops Support.
- Minimum one (1) year success in coordinating a training program.
- Strong organizational, scheduling skills, time management, tracking and communication.
- College Degree or similar higher learning background.
- Strong Technical Background (IT, Military, Engineering, Construction, and Maintenance Management).
- Strong Knowledge of effective training and presentation tools and technology including web-based, computer-based training, and e-learning.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Ability to identify or develop effective course content and curriculum
- Creative and innovative team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Detailed industry knowledge of highway maintenance and/or of the surface transportation field (design and construction)
- Proven ability to have a planned and systematic approach to time management, project management and problem solving
- Strong communication skills, oral and written skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate a message in a clear and precise manner
- Strong HR skills and a genuine interest in the development and success of our employees
- Fanatical customer service and client focus
- Total commitment to the company and passion for career
- Self-motivated and managed
- Dependable and highly organized with business maturity, discretion, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
Full time; Mon-Fri 6:30am-3:00pm. Additional hours as needed to meet demands.
$20-$23, depending on experience.
Position will be based in Jacksonville at the Training Center location. Some travel may be required but only about 25% throughout FL and US.
Total Compensation Package to include: FREE PPE! Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, eligible for referral bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health, Vision, & Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pet Insurance Discount, Health Savings Accounts, Critical Illness coverage, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V