|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for the inventory and distribution to the field of materials required for the successful and profitable execution of multiple PV solar ground mount utility scale projects. SEEKING LOCAL HIRE CANDIDATES ONLY.
• Daily use of viewpoint, Microsoft products as well as other software programs.
• Creates and implement inventory control measures for purchased as well as provided materials and tools.
• Daily tracking of Materials coming into the logistics yard and going to the field.
• Orders materials from logistics yard.
• Daily communication and coordination with site team.
• Maintains accurate and organized records.
• Performs day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
• Coordinates with Area Superintendent on procurement of equipment necessary to complete projects.
• Works with equipment vendors to coordinate repairs of equipment.
• Tracks small tools and equipment and reports on missing and damaged tools.
• Reports on any and all overages or shortages from estimated/takeoff quantities.
• Provides guidance and mentors onsite logistics personnel.
• Orders supplies for field activities.
• Ensures logistics yard is kept in a neat and orderly manner.
• Coordination with site team of movement of sanitary facilities.
• Coordination with site team of distribution of water and ice.
• Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits associated with materials management.
• Must be able to work in a safety sensitive position.
• High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic.
• Superior attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
• Must comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Strong organizational, follow-through, and communication skills.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Ability to work well in teams as well as independently and with minimal supervision.
• Meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
• Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Ability to utilize the available time to organize, and complete work within given deadlines.
• Valid driver license with acceptable driving record in accordance with CSW policy.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office products. Knowledge of ViewPoint a Plus
Education & Experience:
• GED or High School diploma as a minimum.
• 2+ years of logistics experience required.
• 2+ years of management experience required.
• 2+ years of Electrical and Civil Construction experience preferred
• OSHA 10hr required.
• Proficiency with computer inventory / management systems required.
This is a Temp to Permanent Employment opportunity. SEEKING LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Hourly Rate with Overtime hours over (40) per week paid at 1.5. Must pass Drug/Alcohol Testing and Background Investigation prior to assignment.
Send Resume in WORD format to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
70 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.