|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Job Title: Construction/Commissioning Manager
Job Location: Texas
• Electrical Engineering Degree and background is preferred
• Experience in wind farm construction and commissioning is needed
• Tower climbing certification and gear would be required for the oversight commissioning activities
• This individual would provide oversight of the wind farm project construction to facilitate real-time feedback to the home office. This timely feedback would provide Company the best opportunity to anticipate issues, and when issues develop, provide Southern with oversight of the entire resolution process.
• The construction manager will continuously monitor the site versus “spot checking”, providing clarity of quality and schedule issues.
• In addition to plant construction oversight, onsite personnel will be available during the commissioning period, witnessing and verify wiring checkout, energization, instrument function, and initial start-up.
Estimated Start Date: July
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment: 3 to 4 months
240 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.