Posted by: Aerotek on January 10, 2017 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29201
Civil Engineer opportunity available in the Columbia, SC area. The position will be working 95% on site with landfill, and 5% in office.
South Carolina PE license is required
BA in Civil Engineering required
Looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Perform confidential project work under supervision of Managing Engineer.
- Provide engineering solutions in confidential landfill construction project
- Perform design work in AutoCad Civil 3D.
- Perform construction oversight and field documentation.
- Coordinate design efforts with various other professional disciplines including geotechnical, surveying, hydrogeological, and environmental.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the latest technology and software available.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be supportive of and encouraging to other members of the organization.
- Understand and use good safety and health and safety procedures.
- Represent the company well to others. Provide external clients with prompt and effective services.
- Safeguard and appropriately handles sensitive, confidential, or proprietary documents, data, and other information, written or oral.
- Complete projects and handles multiple tasks appropriately while getting quality results. Understand scheduling, cost control, estimating, meeting client commitments. Develop and use early warning systems to determine when results are not on target and take corrective action.
- Demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of the organization's core values, goals and philosophy while complying with all articles of the Personnel Manual. Find and champion new and better ways to get things done. Add value through level of contributions both within and outside the scope of daily responsibilities.
- Construction management experience and knowledge of surveying principles are a plus.
If interested, please submit an updated resume
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
81 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.