|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Des Plaines
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 60016
This is a contract position for a GIS Project Manager. The successful candidate should have proven experience in using GIS technology, as well as successful project management experience, including managing budgets, schedules, and scope. The candidate will oversee all phases of project management, including customer interaction and working with technical teams and stakeholders. Experience with utilities or specifically within the natural gas industry is a plus. GISP and/or PMP certifications are a plus
1. Develop, implement, and manage project plans including schedules, key milestones, and deliverables in accordance with contracted obligations. Maintain project tracking tools.
2. Conduct and manage project documentation and communications.
3. Manage project in line with the project plan.
4. Record and manage project issues and escalate when necessary.
5. Monitor project performance and progress through regular project meetings.
6. Provide status reports (externally and internally).
7. Work closely with cross-functional teams.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
98 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.