|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
A global leader in turnkey services including the development, engineering, and operation of solar, distributed energy, and battery storage projects has an opening for a Construction Manager for the construction of a battery and energy storage project.
This person will be responsible for daily operations on site. This position offers a unique opportunity to obtain a position with a growing, Fortune 200 global company with a strong pipeline of work.
Contract: 6+ months to direct hire
Position: Construction Manager
- 2+ years of experience in utility-scale solar and/or battery storage projects
- 5+ years of experience as a Construction Manager
- Must have experience using Microsoft Project
- Strong electrical background required
- Excellent communications skills
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure budget and schedules are adhered to
- Monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
If interested and qualified, please send your updated resume as soon as possible.
62 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.