|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Location: Indiana, Wisconsin, (other locations nationwide available)
Pay: $25 per hour PD $110
Mob/ Demob: covered by System One
Length of job 3-4 months
WIND POWER QA/QC TECHNICIAN
SYSTEM ONE is currently seeking qualified Wind Energy Construction QAQC Technicians for several locations across the US. These position are Contract positions.
This individual is responsible for technical quality assurance and quality control in all phases of construction at a project site. Travel is a requirement for this position.
• Develop and implement software for material inventory tracking complying with owner specifications, meeting company QA standards and providing concise product placement records.
• Manage data from inventory tracking system.
• Implement and train site quality staff in the process and procedures.
• Maintain and inventory all bar code scanners and other data collection devices.
• Provide on-site inspection and documentation to ensure that all construction is completed in accordance with the design and quality control manual developed by the manufacturer and company Field Quality Control Plan.
• Have the ability to deal on a daily bases with project management, engineers, concrete supplier and concrete testing labs, solar module, inverter and combiner box, steel and turbine manufactures concerning various site issues, inconsistencies and non-conformances.
• Direct and train skilled labor in various procedures.
• Be capable of reading and understanding shop drawings, mix designs, geotechnical reports, manuals and engineered drawings.
• Possess knowledge of reinforcement and concrete placement, product testing, module installation processes and civil construction processes.
• Liaison with client, regulatory agencies, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers and/or internal departments on quality related matters.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience in construction management or quality control.
• Will be conducted on the job.
• Minimum of 2 years in construction or renewable energy is preferred or management
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• A flexible, multi-skilled individual capable of working in a team environment and an independent atmosphere with limited supervision
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs
• Capable of understanding industry and client requirements
• Valid Driver License required
• OSHA 10
• CPR/1st Aid
• Climber Certificate
ENVIRONMENT- Long hours working outdoors in all conditions of weather.
55 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.