Sr. Civil Engineer (6111651)
Posted by: Aerotek on September 20, 2017 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85258
- Oversee large-scale project Civil and Site Prep Design
- Coordinate with other Engineering disciplines (Project, Structural, Electrical)
- Establish Civil Engineering deliverables
- Manage civil engineering subcontractors throughout the country for the completion of grading, erosion control plans, and BMP's.
- Experience with hydrology, hydrology calculations, and SWPPP creation is required
- Complete project due diligence via site visits to evaluate grading and site prep strategy, existing drain-age conditions, and general site conditions
- Report tasks and civil deliverables status to key internal customers including Project Engineering, Project Management, Construction, and Senior Management
- Review grading and drainage plans, drainage studies, ALTA/topo and other survey documents, and geotechnical reports to make recommendations for project site prep design and identify schedule and cost constraints
- Ensure civil engineering work meets applicable codes, industry standards, and safety practices
- Write consultant and subcontractor scopes of work for all Civil Engineering and site preparation-related activities
- Assist Construction and Project Management teams in project closeout activities including as-built preparation and submittal, permit closeout, SWPPP Notice of Termination, etc
- Maintain project documentation related to civil construction scope, design, schedule, and budgets
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- 5-8+ years of Civil Engineering, design or large-scale civil construction experience
- Experience in land development projects or similar experience
- Technical competence in grading design, drainage design and hydrology, hydrology calculations, geotechnical foundations, and structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be open to 1-3 day business trips on short notice for 30% of the work week
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering license
- 2+ years of solar utility-scale experience, ideally with an EPC, or Construction company
- 2+ years of solar, renewable energy, or utility experience
Qualified candidates please contact Mackenzie
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
132 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.