|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
DN204576 – ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – BELTON, SC – 12 MONTHS
• Individual will be the field engineer for a water treatment basin project currently under construction.
• Responsibilities will include design review, interface with engineer of record, FAT attendance, daily walkdowns of work, support of startup and commissioning activities, and typical field engineer duties.
• Upon completion of the WS Lee treatment basin, the individual will likely transition to North Carolina to support other ongoing projects for the remaining tenure.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering
• 5 – 10 years prior progressive experience in electrical engineering design
• Hands-on experience with design, engineering and installer/construction –
• Prior history in field engineering or construction preferred –
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• An excellent grasp of engineering and design principles.
• Registered Professional Engineer licensing is preferred
• Some DCS experience
13 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.