Electrical Engineer (6142235)
Posted by: Aerotek on October 11, 2017 at 10:20:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 40512
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a rapidly growing renewable energy company? If so, I may have just the opportunity for you!
I'm currently hiring for a Design & Engineering Team Lead for one of the only Solar Energy providers in the state of Kentucky.
Day to Day:
- Drive PV design and project management activities, ensuring all residential, commercial and utility sales transition seamlessly to high quality installations.
- This position will require an engineer with strong organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills and will give any applicant significant exposure to all aspects of the solar industry and equip them for rapid career growth if they possess the needed capabilities.
- Works closely with sales team to transition customer contracts to system designs including complete electrical schematics, mechanical designs and permitting packages.
- Produces commercial and utility project proposals including modeling of energy output.
- Manages design assistant(s) and interns in the production of proposals, permitting and utility interconnection activities.
- Manages client PV system monitoring, reporting and corrective action processes.
- Supervises the selection and ordering of major components for routine projects.
- Leads specification and review of all install team job materials.
- Leads design and production of all project submittal and training materials.
- Provides technical support to key clients.
- Manages project inspection and acceptance processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BSEE or BSME
- AutoCAD Design Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Passion for renewable energy
If you or anyone you know would be interested in an opportunity like this, please contact me today at 502-493-3154 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
83 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.