|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Immediate need for a certified welder for a hydro-generator overhaul project. 3 units, 6 months each unit.
- Must be currently certified OR able to get certified once on site in 6010 or 7018 stick and Tig for all 4 surfaces; flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead.
- Must be proficient at Stick and TIG welding, brazing is a plus
- Must be capable of working as a millwright and/or winder when not performing welding duties.
- Must have prior hydroelectric experience
- Must be able to pass pre-screening criminal background check and drug screen.
404 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.