|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
NES Global Talent is looking for skilled Solar Technicians to join one of the Industry’s Largest Technician Force. If you are looking for;
•Year round work with steady hours
•The opportunity to grow your career
Then apply now!
• Perform required preventative maintenance service on equipment under contract as scheduled.
• Thoroughly understand live electrical circuitry and the safety practices required to work safely on and around live circuits.
• Work on and around grid connected electricity up to 480VAC and solar generated DC up to 1000VDC.
• Troubleshoot electrical circuitry to board level. Repair electrical and mechanical issues.
• Maintain safe operational standard of company issued vehicle, equipment, and tools.
• Communicate effectively and promptly to customer and management via phone, text and email.
• Wear appropriate PPE when required.
Minimum 2yr. education background in electronic repair or related military education with experience.
Minimum of two years of field experience servicing solar facilities - preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Necessary to Perform Essential Functions:
Work on dangerous electrical and mechanical equipment > safely.
Understand when and how to use electrical PPE.
Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts
98 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.