|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30101
HCS Renewable Energy is now hiring a Safety Manager (must possess OSHA 500) for a Water Treatment Facility in Georgia to start on Immediately.
Hours: Mon-Sat 8-10 hour days
Pay: $32.00 per hour/$100.00 per workday per diem
***You must be able to start on immediately***
• Implement and oversee the Project Safety Program including the development of site safety policies and procedures.
• Conduct training, including new hire orientation and safety meetings.
• Monitor all heavy industrial construction work for compliance with safety requirements.
• Certification as a Safety Professional or Emergency Medical Technician is also desired.
• Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Industrial or equivalent degree/work experience
• Strong work ethic; good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must be able to act independently with little or no supervision and work collaboratively on a team environment
• Ability to operate a standard personal computer as well as knowledge of and experience with standard office computer software.
• Ability to carry out duties in varying work environments including wide ranging weather conditions and terrain.
• Knowledge of construction safety, current Federal and OSHA requirements OSHA 500
For consideration of this position please email your resume to email@example.com or call 512-819-6208 and speak with Kirsten Lilly
142 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.