Posted by: Aerotek on March 13, 2018 at 03:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63132
Currently seeking a Construction Inspection Assessor to join the St. Louis, MO team! Assessor will be required to complete comprehensive facility condition assessments on a wide range of buildings for both existing owners and potential purchasers. Assessor will spend 40-60% of their time carrying out site-based assessments.
- Completing comprehensive and high-quality visual condition assessments of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, as well as building envelope, roof, and interior assessment to a variety of building types throughout the U.S.
- Reviewing available building information and drawings to determine building construction and evaluate whether the installed systems are adequate for current building use.
- Identifying and developing facility repair and replacement options to satisfy the project objectives of the client.
- Some development of detailed cost estimates for implementing maintenance and capital expenditure projects
- Handling multiple condition assessment projects in a condensed time frame. Providing strategic advice from a client facing position and successfully deliver projects.
- Must be willing and able to travel 75% of the time
- Must be able to submit to a comprehensive background check (bulk of project work will be done on DoD and Federal Facilities)
- Thorough understanding of various building types, construction systems and repair/replacement methods
- Knowledge and/or experience within historic preservation is a plus.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
58 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.