|Home >> Alternative Energy (Wind, Wave, Solar, Hydro, Tidal, Geothermal, Biomass, and Biofuels) >> Job Board >> Post|
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33860
- This individuals will be running equipment to help with the civil preparation of the site
- Will be working on clearing and grading the land, creating ditches and trenches, and pushing dirt
- Must have experience operating heavy equipment in the past
- Equipment on site:
1. Scraper (CAT 631)
2. Excavator (CAT 349)
3. Dozer (CAT6, 8, & 9)
4. Haul Truck (40 Ton)
6. Compactor (CAT 825
7. Water truck Operators
8. Smooth drum roller
9. Front loader
- Must be comfortable working outside on a construction site
- Must be comfortable working in the heat
- Work Hours: 6:30AM-5:30PM, Monday - Saturday; must be comfortable with overtime
- Must have at least 3 years operating heavy equipment - forklift only experience is not applicable
- Must have experience working in construction
- Their best candidate has prior "dirt pushing" experience, they have worked grading and sloping land
- Must be punctual and hard working
- Must work well with little supervision
- Must work well on a large team
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
58 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.