Remediation Project Manager (6586650)
Posted by: Aerotek on December 12, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Creve Coeur
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63141
A national company is looking for a self-motivated, senior-level Remediation Project Manager (Engineer, Geologist, or Scientist), with 10-plus years of experience, preferably in the utility industry, to join its team of talented and successful environmental professionals. The firm is ranked on Fortune's List of 100 Best Companies to Work For and voted as a Best Place to Work in numerous other cities in the United States.
The Remediation Project Manager will lead project teams serving a portfolio of well-established clients and projects in the utility market and other industries. Leadership responsibilities will include project management, technical leadership, and client relationship development and maintenance.
- Successful candidate should possess a diverse investigation and remediation technical background, project/program management skills, and significant remediation investigation, consulting, and execution experience
- Experience in the investigation and remediation of former manufactured gas plant (MGP) sites and/or coal combustion residuals (CCR) sites is a plus
- Must have experience managing technical aspects of investigation and remediation projects and experience serving as a subject matter expert and technical support resource for projects within the national Remediation Technical Practice Area
- Experience preparing work plans, investigation reports, feasibility studies, remedial design and implementation for CERCLA, RCRA, and other state lead programs.
- Existing client relationships, particularly within the utility industry, are a plus
- Travel is required and professional registration is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, geology, environmental sciences or related field from an accredited curriculum is preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
136 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.