[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511048
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-02-20 09:17:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: Engineer
Subject: Engineer (321847)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: West Palm Beach
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33408
- Support Development Projects by providing design, cost, reliability and performance inputs
- Utilize advanced modeling tools where needed to provide technical valuation and support due diligence teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and minimum of 2 years of direct experience in the electrical power industry
- Strong analytical skills, able to create complex models and analyses involving multiple energy systems
- Proven ability to deliver tangible results while managing multiple assignments in parallel
- Familiar with 6 sigma concepts
- Electrical Engineering Background
- History of working in the Solar PV industry
- History of Substation Protection and Control
- Advanced degree, MBA or PE license
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
375 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.