Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com>
on March 13, 2019 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Post Number: 514101
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-03-13 09:17:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: Recruiter, Assoc. - 6861
Subject: Recruiter, Assoc. - 6861 (322255)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Juno Beach
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33130
BHI Energy is seeking a Recruiter, Associate. This is a long term contract assignment. Looking for candidate to have a Bachelor's degree and minimum two years of experience in full cycle recruitment.
Ideal candidate must be skilled at sourcing top talent in a variety of functional areas, experienced at researching and assessing creative and leading methods to attract qualified and diverse talent, able to prioritize and manage multiple priorities while always being highly responsive with both candidates and hiring managers. Job Overview Employees in this role are responsible for full life-cycle recruitment from requisition creation to onboarding. Individuals play a pivotal role in the talent acquisition department by helping drive candidate demand, hiring talent, managing the candidate experience and building relationships with business stakeholders.This position works closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent and ensure goals are met.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops and executes sourcing strategy while identifying top talent, independently and creatively source talent
• Develops pipeline of both active and passive candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
• Conducts phone screens, manages interview process, and coordinates interview debriefs while providing a consultative value
• Executes offer process from negotiation to onboarding
• Focuses on candidate experience while being highly responsive to both candidates and hiring managers
• Supports college recruiting efforts throughout the organization
• Develops expert-level knowledge of the applicant tracking system
• Learns our company, our businesses, our complexity, and our products to be able to explain and provide a business case for candidates wanting to work for us
• Leads and participates in cross functional projects as it relates to talent, recruiting, sourcing, and landing top talent to the organization
• Engages in continuous development as it relates to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance (OFCCP), Affirmative Action Plans (AAP), general compliance, military hiring, and other diversity initiatives
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: 2+ years
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement
). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.