[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520207
Posted By: GTTSi
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Field Engineer] Contract Coordinator 7162
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94551
Contract Coordinator 7162
Location: Livermore CA
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $42 with $158 per diem and $1000 each way mobilization
Position: Contract Coordinator Ensures field activities are performed (by Contractor and Suppliers) in accordance with the applicable Contract/Purchase Order. Act as NextEra Energy Resources Project Manager field representative. Manages contractor/suppliers. Serves as liaison between Contractor/Suppliers and NEER Site Management.
Writes Daily Reports of field activities and records project details and events. Resolves technical and commercial issues. Monitors progress and ensures project execution meets schedule.
• Rigging and Lifting Plan (cranes, load charts) •
• Mechanical concepts (bolts, torque, pressure, welding) •
• Civil (concrete, epoxy, forming, tests) •
• Electrical concepts (transformers, meter reading, megger test, etc.) •
• Communication (fiber optic cables, splices, etc.) •
• Safety (LOTO, clearances, reporting, hot work) •
• Job Safety Analysis (risk assessment, etc.) •
• Wind Turbine installation and demolition Requisites: •
• Ethical •
• Organized •
• Computer literate (Windows: Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point) •
• Detailed Oriented •
• Good Communicator •
Safety Conscious Scope of Main Contractor doing the work: Oversee demolition of Altamont Pass Wind Site and Installation of video camera towers at Golden Hills Wind Site. Wind Turbine Office Location: Golden Hills Wind 49B Mountain Vista Pkwy Livermore, CA 94551
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
37 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.