[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520438
Posted By: ReNuke Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: T9094519 – INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROLS ENGINEER –CHATTANOOGA, TN – 12 MONTHS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
T9094519 – INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROLS ENGINEER –CHATTANOOGA, TN – 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services is searching for an Instrumentation & Controls Engineer for our client in Chattanooga, TN. The I&C Engineer will plan, schedule, conduct, or coordinate detailed phases of instrumentation and controls engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
• They will perform work which will involve conventional I&C Engineering practice.
• PERFORMS WORK WHICH INVOLVES CONVENTIONAL I&C ENGINEERING PRACTICE BUT MAY INCLUDE A VARIETY OF COMPLEX FEATURES SUCH AS CONFLICTING DESIGN REQUIREMENTS, UNSUITABILITY OF CONVENTIONAL MATERIALS, AND DIFFICULT COORDINATION REQUIREMENTS.
• WORK REQUIRES A BROAD KNOWLEDGE OF PRECEDENTS IN THE SPECIALTY AREA AND A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF AND PRACTICES OF RELATED SPECULATE.
• AS A FULLY COMPETENT I&C ENGINEER IN ALL CONVENTIONAL EXPERIENCE ASPECTS OF THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE FUNCTIONAL AREA OF THE ASSIGNMENTS, PLANS AND CONDUCTS WORK REQUIRING JUDGMENT IN THE INDEPENDENT EVALUATION, SELECTION, AND SUBSTANTIAL ADAPTATION AND MODIFICATION OF STANDARD TECHNIQUES, PROCEDURES, AND CRITERIA. DEVISES NEW APPROACHES TO PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED.
• REQUIRED SUFFICIENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE TO ENSURE COMPETENCE AS A FULLY TRAINED WORKER. PROVIDES PROCUREMENT, FIELD ENGINEERING INCLUDING WALK DOWNS, MODIFICATIONS/MAINTENANCE, AND TESTING SUPPORT.
• SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: MAY SUPERVISE OR COORDINATE THE WORK OF MULTIDISCIPLINE ENGINEERS, CAD TECHNICIANS, TECHNICIANS, AND OTHERS WHO ASSIST IN SPECIFIC ASSIGNMENTS.
• BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR OTHER RELATED ENGINEERING DEGREES FROM AN ACCREDITED CURRICULUM, PLUS APPROPRIATE CONTINUING EDUCATION.
• LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER DESIRABLE.
• MEMBERSHIP IN A PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SOCIETIES IS DESIRABLE.
• MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN UNESCORTED NUCLEAR PLANT ACCESS AND S-3 AND S-4 MEDICAL QUALIFICATIONS WHEN APPLICABLE.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or other related engineering degrees from an accredited curriculum, plus appropriate continuing education.
• Licensed Professional Engineer desirable. Membership in a professional and technical societies is desirable.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain unescorted nuclear plant access and S-3 and S-4 medical qualifications when applicable.
• Must be able and willing to assume “on-call” rotational assignments which may include 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week availability.
• Must be willing and medically able to work rotating shifts and maximum overtime permitted by TVAN procedures during peak periods.
• Must be able and willing to travel to plant locations as required when performing assigned tasks and, as necessary, to be temporarily assigned to a field location.
• Must have demonstrated proficiency in electrical engineering as evidenced by completion of Engineering Graduate Progression Plan or equivalent post engineering graduate education and experience.
• Minimum 4 years experience.
• Experience with digital, I&C and electrical design packages.
• Previous TVA Nuclear experience and familiar with our procedures & processes.
• Previous experience with the Industry Standard Design Process for design modifications.
• Local to the Chattanooga area.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
60 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.