[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520622
Posted By: Nikkie Pequeno- System One
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Inspection] Civil Inspector- CO
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
System One is currently seeking a Civil Inspector on a 12 month contract position located in Burlington, CO.
- Responsible for verifying all work performed by the prime construction contractor complies with our construction standards and the engineering prints.
- Responsible for capturing and field changes to the design.
- Responsible for communicating properly to the responsible parties withing the company on a routine or daily basis.
- Responsible for insuring the constructor performs the Work to the Company's specifications and standards.
- Responsible for insuring the constructor uses proper materials in the proper place on the Project.
- Provides own transportation to perform the job (expenses will be paid)
- Strong construction background
- Prior Wind Farm construction experience is required
- Civil Inspection is a must
Duration: 12 months
Location: Near Burlington, CO
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
16 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.