[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520666
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-04-16 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: General Labor (6769323)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 87301
Aerotek is NOW HIRING General Laborers in Gallup, NM for a Solar rooftop installation.
- Material will be loaded on to rooftop by forklift operator
- Laborers will stage material along the roof and stack ballasts
- Will be utilizing hand tools to assemble nuts and bolts to build solar racking (very repetitive)
- At least 1 year of relevant outdoor, construction work required where there was site preparation
- General Labor experience that required the use of basic hand tools
- Must be able to commit to full 4 week duration of project.
- Safety conscious
- Solar experience a plus
- This will be a rooftop solar installment for a commercial grade building with a parapet; any candidate considered for the role must be comfortable with heights as well as walking up and down a stair tower
- Must be comfortable with outdoor work environments
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please submit your up to date resume to the e-mail attached to this posting, as well as 2-3 professional references.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
74 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.