[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 525649
Posted By: HKA Enterprises
Posted On: 2019-07-25 03:34:50
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Solar Civil Site Superintendent
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Baton Rouge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 70809
Per diem available ($2,900 per month)if eligible
• Provide general oversight and direction for the performance of site work
• Meeting the contractual and quality standards as well as the established schedule and budgets
• Identify, plan and mitigate: Schedule delays, quality control, safety hazards and other site related issues
• Maintain and ensure consistent and accurate field reporting including daily logs
• Ensure subcontractors work and site conditions are congruent with plans, specifications and contracts
• Identify, minimize and manage subcontractors additional and change order work
• Assess and address: Performance issues with site crews, subcontractors and vendors
• Manage the daily onsite site work activities on multiple projects
• *100% TRAVEL NATIONWIDE REQUIRED*
• 3+ years of Superintendent experience and 5+ years working in site development
• Broad combined range of experience across clearing, grading, erosion control and utilities
• Experience with reading and understanding project plans, specifications, contractual requirements as well as knowledge of the equipment, materials and tools necessary to layout and complete site work
• Ability to supervise the work of subcontractors and clearly communicate instructions
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
163 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.