[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526542
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-06-11 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Project Engineer (6841626)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Creve Coeur
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63141
Currently seeking a Project Engineer (electrical focus) to join the St. Louis, MO tema! Individual will be responsible for developing innovative imaging tools and providing technical support for internal automation applications.
Project stages will include proof-of-concept code development, validation, deployment, and continued development/refinement.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual who has a strong desire to work in world class technology organization helping to advance state of the art research into seed production processes while gaining valuable experience.
- Requires a bachelors degree and 5+ years of industry experience, OR masters degree with 2 years of experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Bioengineering, OR a related field
- A PhD degree is preferred but not required
- Preferred candidates will have to demonstrate solid knowledge and hands-on experience with software and algorithm development on computer vision/image processing/and machine learning applications
- Strong familiarity with image segmentation, target detection, and classification with both traditional machine learning (e.g., support vector machine) and deep learning methodologies (e.g., convolutional neural network) is required
- Programming skills using MATLAB, Python and related data science libraries are must, while experience on C# .Net programming is a strong plus.
- Ability to work on a high performing teams comprised of multiple disciplines
- Results oriented and commitment to successful deployments and continued support are critical.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
69 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.