[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529880
Posted By: Spencer Ogden
Posted On: 2019-07-28 00:04:01
Email Address: Aidan.Maxwell@Spencer-ogden.com
Subject: Wind Technician Opportunity (LVL I or II)
I am currently hiring for a wind technician position in the Cheyenne, WY area. Please reply to this post if you are interested in discussing this position and other positions I have available in your area.
Wind Technician opportunity at 34 turbine site outside of Cheyenne, WY.
- 6 Month contract to direct hire position.
- Competitive pay.
- Full health, vision, dental insurance.
- 2-3+ years’ experience on Suzlon S88 turbines.
- 2-3+ years of experience with troubleshooting, repair and maintenance on any make of turbine.
- Open to folks with less experience who have attended a technical training such as LCCC here in WY.
- Seeking local candidates.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
42 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.