[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
URGENTLY NEEDED: SOLAR GENERAL LABORER - VARIOUS US LOCATIONS
Project Start: TBD
Hourly Rate: $14/hr - $18/hr - DOE
Overtime Rate: Available
Duration: 6 Months
- Assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on ground mount PV system.
- May include: cutting, measuring, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules.
- May perform minor electrical work.
- Assemble solar modules, panels, or support structures, as specified.
- Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions.
- PPE Gear required (gloves, hard hat, steel toed boots, glasses, safety vest
- Installers must have their own tools.
- Unloading of various trucks that are full of various solar supplies.
- Supporting the equipment operators in the unloading of trucks with solar supplies.
- Spotting the trucks as they are driving into the staging areas, staging the materials around the lay down yards.
- Lifting the various solar equipment and moving around the site
- Working with the various crews to ensure all solar supplies are laid out in the correct areas.
- Operators must have previous operating experience for construction or solar.
- Will be working 50-60 hours/ week 100% outdoors
- Must be comfortable lifting 50-70lbs consistently throughout the day
- Must have active drivers license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and random drug screening
- 2+ years construction experience
- 2+ years of doing outdoors work
- Experience in solar is essential
- Experience with ATI Trackers a huge plus but not required