[Heavy Equipment] URGENTLY NEEDED: HEAVY / EQUIPMENT OPERATOR - VARIOUS US LOCATIONS
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
URGENTLY NEEDED: HEAVY / EQUIPMENT OPERATOR - VARIOUS US LOCATIONS
Project Start: TBD
Hourly Rate: $18/hr - $22/hr - DOE
Overtime Rate: Available
Duration: 6 Months
- Assisting field supervisor by moving materials around site using a skid steer and a mini excavator.
- Will get out of equipment and help laborers as needed
- Utilize mini ex for trenching before they lay the pipe (2 ft trenches)
- Utilize skid steer to move pallets of cable and material on and off trucks, and around site.
- Will be working in outdoor hot conditions, as well as rain.
- Candidates must have experience with both skid steers and mini-excavators, as well as reliable transportation and the ability to work 10-hour days Monday through Friday.
- Operators will be responsible for the following functions:
- Utilizing an excavator or bulldozer to assist in the removal of trees or limbs or debris on the job site.
- Lifting pallets of glass solar panels.
- Work carefully with their spotter.
- Working with the civil construction team to clear all of the land on the solar site.
- Overall experience operating heavy construction equipment in a land clearing and preparation process.
- 2+ years construction experience
- 2+ years of doing outdoors work
- Experience in solar is essential
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be comfortable lifting 50-70lbs consistently throughout the day
- Must have active drivers license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and random drug screening, background check
- Osha 10
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.