[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Have you ever thought about working in Offshore Wind?
We are currently looking for two fantastic electrical engineers to join an international company based out of Boston, Massachusetts and work in one of the fastest growing sectors in the United States.
You do not need offshore experience for this role, but if you have come from a background in construction, onshore wind, oil & gas or a similar, relevant industrial discipline then please get in touch.
This is a long-term position paying an hourly rate and ERSG Holdings will provide full health and dental insurance, 401k options plus extra benefits
- At least 5 years’ electrical engineering experience (or 2 years offshore).
- Local, commutable or willing to work in Boston, Massachusetts .
- Excellent ability to work as part of a team, but also individually when required.
- Monitor and review electrical engineering designs.
- Actively challenge and monitor suppliers, procurement, manufacturing and commission elements of engineering.
- Be the main point of contact for electrical queries from a design and implementation point of view.
- Focus on the on-site part of the electrical offshore project scope.
- Assist with the training and development of junior and apprentice electrical engineers.
If this sounds like the right position for you, then please get in touch today by clicking “apply” or by reaching out to Chris Stupack, Head of Offshore Wind.
Important Note: As we are paying an hourly rate for this position, please include your availability to start work as well as your desired hourly rate when submitting your application.