[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532865
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-08-19 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Imaging/Engineering Technician (6899920)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Creve Coeur
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63141
The Innovation Engineering team is seeking an Imaging/Engineering Technician to provide assistance in research for development of innovative internal applications with imaging technologies. The candidate is expected to utilize the customized imaging equipment's to acquire images for Imaging Engineers to process and develop algorithms. This is a unique opportunity for an individual who has a strong desire to work in world class technology organization helping to advance state of the art research into seed production processes while gaining valuable experience and building mindset in research and innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, Physics), or related technical field
- Some familiarity with image sensors/cameras highly preferred
- Must be able to work in high performing comprised of multiple disciplines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in the cloud (any experience with cloud-based work strongly preferred)
- Basic experience with programming languages strong preferred
- Ability to lift and move up to 30 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required because this job includes close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
50 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.