home >> alternative energy (wind, wave, solar, hydro, tidal, geothermal, biomass, and biofuels) >> job board >> post

[Commissioning Manager] Start Up Manager

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

This will be the startup of a combined heat processing plant located at the Ciner Mine site just north of Rock Springs, WY - the plant uses the heat generated by the mine site along with solar panels.
The individual will travel to the site and start doing walk downs of the systems and their first task will be to develop a priority schedule of when projects need during the start up.
They will report directly to the Director of Start Up and Commissioning,
Expected to last min through end of year and possibly to March of 2020 - would consider keeping this individual on for the next project but cannot guarantee that there will be one yet.
Per Diem and some trips home will be included.
Looking to have this person start as soon as possible the startup is scheduled to begin in 2-3 months and they would like to have the priorities established.
Start Up has not started.
Must have start up/commissioning experience on Mine Site, Power Generation, Or Natural Gas Plant.

If you're interested in this position please send your resume to obrienm@enscicon.com, or call 303-223-4346.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.