Turbine Millwright (324816)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Hydro Millwrights. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Dismantles machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as conveyors and tram rails, using cranes, hand tools and power tools.
- Aligns machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers and plumb bobs.
- Must have knowledge of optical and laser alignments.
- Assembles machines and bolts, welds, rivets or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures using hand tools and power tools.
- May use transit and level for equipment setting.
- Performs lubricating maintenance, cleaning activities, or repair of tools, machines, and equipment.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Plan work and select proper tools.
- Visualize objects in three dimensions form plans and drawings.
- Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
- Operate various types of machinery.
- Work at heights without fear.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans