[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
***Must have scheduled wind projects in p6****
• MUST have wind power experience to understand the logistical impacts of changes. 4-5 years of wind experience is ideal.
• Heavy civil experience, specifically with scheduling may work in replacement of wind. Manager has said he must see some wind experience
• P6 experience is required. Will be working closely with the existing scheduler and this person needs to work well with her.
• Applicant will be required to perform detailed scheduling, including the development and updating of project schedules; activity ties, variance reports, resource loading and progress updates based on project progress; develop and update resource curves and produce project related reports.
• Earned Value Management during all project stages.
• Develop and Evaluate the activities in the Integrated Project Schedule that affect the project and be able to capture work that can be completed in six (6) month Look-Ahead increments
• Develop Project Sequence/Logic – preparation of project schedules that accurately identify the interrelationship of activities to be performed by the various disciplines and Third Party involved in the project.
• Perform Current Schedule and Cost (EV, AC) vs. Performance Measurement Baseline, compare and highlight major activity deviations between the original baseline and the current plan based on monthly updates.
• Perform Critical Path Analysis, identify and analyze critical paths/activities to ascertain project completion in time and in budget, including forecasting delays and evaluation of alternative scenarios.