Permitting Manager (6953693)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently looking for a Permitting Manager in the Dallas area. Candidate will be helping organize, create, and maintain documents for a variety of projects. Candidate will be sitting in on initial client meetings to understand project scope, project deliverables, etc..Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Management or Lead experience with a Permitting group
- Creating documents and presentations for clients based on specific project updates for timelines.
- Helping to gather data for projects, and relaying key information to the Engineering team
- Help identify potential problem areas when reviewing project scopes
- Assist in project coding and invoicing as needed
- Help pull permitting documents from counties in which project lines fall
- Filing and keeping all documents pertaining to projects
- Creating and presenting presentations on project updates for timeline purposes
- Overall project support for any documentation or preparation that needs to be done
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.