[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you a Foreman OR Crew Lead in the Solar Industry?
We may be looking for you!!
We are hiring right now for a Foreman/Experienced Crew Lead to oversee subcontractors for a job site in Sacramento. Great opportunity for people looking to take that step toward Superintendent!
- This position will be heavily focused on observation of safe work practices and QC checks of a photovoltaic solar system
- The candidate will collaborate with the general Superintendent to produce 3-week look ahead schedules and provide regular updates to the project team regarding subcontractor's performance
- The candidate will need to be accountable and punctual by being the first in and last out securing the project site daily
- There will be computer work required in the form of daily reports, safety audits, photo uploads, and quality checklist updates
- OSHA 30 preferred
- Solar experience highly preferred. Construction experience will be considered as well depending on how closely it relates.
If you are interested, send your resume to me, Tom, at , or click the apply button below!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.