[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position is technician position with a company that is contracted with one of the largest utilities, IPL. This is a long-term opportunity and offers a company car and company cell phone.
- Install energy efficient equipment such as low-flow shower heads, faucets, LED lighting, smart thermostats
- conduct energy efficiency audits and pre/post-installation verification's and other technical data gathering activities through a defined territory
- Provides technical advice, guidance and training on installation, adaptation, configuration or enhancement in accordance with client specifications.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues and recommends solutions.
- Will be working with customers to ensure they're outfitted with the latest energy efficient technology such as low-flow shower heads, faucets, LED lighting, smart thermostats and ensure they're getting the most bang for their buck when it comes to heating and cooling
- Shift: M-F. Will occasional weekend work depending on the week. Should expect 40-50 hours throughout the week consistently
- Will travel throughout IPL's service area for appointments. Should expect at least 5 appointments per day
- Needs to be mechanically inclined and know their way around a toolbox
- Must be able to interact with customers on a professional level
- Must have computers skills, to work through a tablet
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.