[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Need immediately site field manager for Hydroelectric generator to manage hydro generator rebuild including stator rewinding, repairs and testing.Candidates must have minimum of 5 years as a site field manager overseeing hydro generator projects. Project is located in Quebec. Other US projects available after completion. Candidate can be US or Canadian resident with ability to work in Canada and US.
Provide onsite technical direction and manpower management.
• Prepare and execute job-planning documents that define in detail the operations to be performed through engineering instructions, drawings, and process instructions.
• Ability to provide and manage project costs, procurement, QC, cost forecasting, project controls, project financials, and project reporting.
• Provide key vendor/supplier oversight ensuring execution in quality, corrective actions, schedule, cost, etc.
• Liaise effectively with customers in job planning, execution, follow-up and sales support.
• Provide technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements and quality standards.
• Provide on-the-job instructions on generator stator rewinds, including brazing techniques.
• Knowledge of large hydro generators with ability to provide checkout, repair and rebuild to include instrumentation and tubing.
• Provide both external and internal timely and accurate professional reports.
• Act as primary technical resource and assist in resolving engineering issues.