[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Position: Septic/Pump Technician
Type: Direct-Full Time 1st Shift
Pay: Based on experience
Location: Middlesex, VT
No corporate sponsorship is offered in conjunction with this job.
Expertise in non-hazardous liquid waste systems, including grease traps, septic tanks and related waste systems. The company offers a full suite of services to business, residential and municipal customers
Residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous waste
Responsibilities include operating a company service truck and driving to various locations to pump septic tanks.
• Follow safety rules and exercise safe work practice
• Provide effective communication between customers and company
• Observe and note defective septic component systems, adverse buildup or hazards on the work order
• Recommend any maintenance or service
• Prepare for each service job to maximize efficiency (get truck ready, tools, etc.)
• Daily pre-trip and post-trip maintenance (check fluids, tires, supplies)
• Completion and submission of quote and service paperwork to management in a timely manner, if required
• Respond to trouble/emergency calls in a timely manner
• Discuss and recommend adequate maintenance service frequency with the customer
• Follow all service protocols
• Must have a CDL and have a Tanker Endorsement
• Ability to understand instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred