[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Solar Technician needed for a commercial and utility scale solar owner operator to support Operations and Maintenance (O&M) actives for 40-50+ solar sites in Massachusetts ranging from 1 MW – 20 MW. The solar technician will joining a growing organization working with 4 other Solar Technicians in MA.
The MA team is working 4 days a week, 10 hour shifts Monday-Thursday or 5 days a week, 8 hours shifts. This is a 40 hour a week position with minimal, if any, overtime. Company truck and tools will be provided for the selected candidate.
This is a long term, career opportunity so we are looking for individuals who are targeting a stable career who value advancement opportunities based on capabilities (not tenure).
• Performs corrective, preventive, and emergency maintenance and operations for which they are qualified to safely and efficiently perform;
• Performs other technical and administrative duties associated with operating and maintaining a power facility;
• Ensures work is performed in accordance with Environmental and Safety requirements;
• Performs work independently and/or in work crews.
• 3-10+ years of electrical experience ideally within commercial or utility scale solar
• Able to troubleshoot, debug and fix solar equipment
• Safety oriented
• Reliable and a team player
• 2 year technical degree or equivalent Journeyman certification/qualifications is preferred
• Interested in a career opportunity
• Able to pass drug and background checks
• Basic knowledge of operational characteristics of equipment and associated control devices installed in power facilities.