[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring High Tech Production Workers for an alternative energy company in Burnaby! To apply, please ensure you are: available full time, long term & eligible to work in Canada. Your experience does not need to be local.
You will be responsible for the production and assembly of hydrogen fuel cells. They provide excellent training, you just need to be willing to learn!
- Excellent extended health and dental plan
- Opportunity to grow and move up within company
- Stable, guaranteed full time work
- Transit accessible
- You must have experience in ONE of the following: Mechanical/Electrical assembly OR Machine Operation OR Mechanical/electronic work in the past (assembly, production, engineering)
- Great attitude
- Ability to perform a task repetitively
- Have or purchase steel toe work boots
2 weeks AM: 6:30am-3pm
2 weeks PM: 2:45pm-11:00pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.