[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Great opportunity to get your foot into the Energy Industry!
We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
This position is responsible for providing our services directly to small business tenants, building owners and other utility customers. You will provide expert advice and coordination for our programs while recommending specific modifications to electric and/or gas systems through exemplary customer service; you will also convince prospective clients of the improved efficiency that our services will bring. This role combines field work with office time (typically 4.5 field days to .5 office days per week). You will also be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Promote the energy efficiency program to customers through the completion of scheduled energy assessments (some cold walk ins to local clients near pre set appointments)
* Work with building owners and property managers to install Energy efficient products (Termostats, Light Bulbs, Aerators)
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of the program's strategic direction regarding energy efficiency and the business activities of its customers
* Identify and provide documentation of on-site opportunities for installing energy efficiency products
* Advise elements of energy consuming equipment-i.e., lighting, HVAC, hot water systems, building and pipe insulation, and air sealing
* Enter data into spreadsheets and databases of energy savings products that were installed and to collaborating with Energy Engineers as required for new tasks
* Maintain professional appearance appropriate for a representative of our organization and the utility
* Build quick rapport with customers. Quickly initiate conversations with customers on site regarding energy usage at the facility
* When required, provide written summary reports directly to the customer, and summary reports to the client/Program Manager
* Be able to work in a team atmosphere, and willing to collaborate on continuous improvement of operations year after year
* All other duties as assigned
* Perform direct installation of faucet aerators and LED lamps and other direct install measures in qualified customer facilities
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.