[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is working with an industry-leading energy services provider that is in search of a Direct Installer. The Direct Installer will be working as a Building Technician. They will be Responsible for traveling to customer sites to install Energy Efficient Lights, Shower Heads, Etc. This is a position that requires heavy interface with the customers so customers service ability is a must.
- Perform installation of energy efficient equipment such as: aerators, shower heads, lights, led lighting, etc.
- Apply insulating or sealing materials to the customers window and door gaps, attic floors, box sills
- Complete all needed paperwork to go along with each job.
- Log hours and work orders in electronic entry system
- Follow all required safety procedures at all times.
They will be dispatched from Rochester and be covering the RG&E and NYSEG Service territory. (Rochester and Southern Tier areas)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 Years experience with basic facilities maintenance (wiring, lighting, HVAC, etc. within Residential or Commercial applications
If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.