[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Mechanical Installers will be responsible for the following functions:
- They will be installing mechanical systems for the solar systems for the community solar program
- They will be using hand and power tools to install the racking systems
- Using hands to screw in bolts and align racking then torquing them in with a power drill
- Unloading materials by hand with partners so they must be able to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
- They will be bending or kneeling or squatting or even laying down to install the modules to the racking
- They will be asked to do QC checks on each racking system they complete to ensure it is done to code
- They will be asked to support the leads on the site with any clean up activities to ensure the work site remains safe.
Pay rate $15/HR - Please Call Katie at (850)219-4708 to apply.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.