[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is working on behalf of a leading energy company in Rodman, NY (near Watertown) to hire a Plant Operator/Mechanic. This is an IMMEDIATE 1st shift opening where the client will hire off of resume!
If you are mechanically inclined and love working with your hands, are willing to work overtime, and you are passionate about working in the gas-to-energy industry, please reach out to Mackenzie Dennis immediately at 315-928-3175 or !
- Performs facility inspections, maintenance and repairs of plant equipment (primarily methane gas run equipment)
- Monitors and adjusts plant system controls to maximize performance and prevent equipment failure
- Responds to plant alarms with designated supervision to learn appropriate corrective action and execute plant shut-down and start-up procedures
We are looking for people with
- At least 1 year experience working in a role that requires mechanical aptitude (industrial maintenance, diesel mechanic, ARMY/NAVY diesel mechanic, farm hand, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work with various hand and power tools
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.